- 1,000 g High protein flour
- 50 g Sugar
- 20 g Salt
- 150 g Blue Band Master Cake Margarine 1 x 15 kg
- 500 g Ice water
- 500 g Blue Band Master Pastry Fat 1 x 15 kg
- 20 g Garlic
- 150 g Onion
- 200 g Ground beef
- 50 g Green pepper
- 70 g Knorr Barbeque Sauce 6 x 1 kg
- 2 g Bay leaf
- 100 g Tomato
- 80 g Ketchup
- 30 g Medium Protein flour
- 8 g Knorr Beef Seasoning Powder 6 x 1 kg
- 10 g Salt
- 25 g Oregano
- Stir all the dry ingredients, then enter the water and BLUE BAND Cake Margarine, stirring until smooth half.
- Round and the rest about 10 minutes.
- Cut crosswise, place the pastry fat in the middle (opening envelope) rool lengthwise, folding with a single fold, rotate 90 ° C, then roll back to a single crease and rest about 20 minutes.
- Do it like this way, a 5x to 6x single crease. Rest every 2x crease for 20 minutes.
- Roll less than 2.5 mm thick, content accor ding to taste and polish with salted eggs, bake in the oven.
- Heat the margarine and saute onion until fragrant,
put cooked meat and insert all the ingredients except the flour, before being sprinkled with flour mix.