- 100 g Ketchup
- 20 g Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 400 g Carrot
- 1 g Cumin Seeds
- 2 g Paprika
Cayenne pepper, ground
- 15 g Honey
- 40 g Crouton bread
- 1 g Parsley leaves
- 40 g Onion
- 1 l Water
- Grind Carrot.
- Saute onion, KNORR Tomato Sauce, paprika powder and cayenne pepper.
- Add water, let continue boilling until the gravy is thick.
- If some impurities come up, refine them, put the impurities off.
- Season with KNORR Chicken Powder and honey.
- Garnish with croutons and chopped parsley.